Health Insurance Enrollment Period for 2020-2021
The Open Enrollment period for 2021 starts on November 1, 2020, and ends on December 22, 2020. Minnesotans needing private health plan must sign up for coverage by December 22, 2020 to start coverage on January 1, 2021.
Briva Health MNsure enrollment navigators are available to answer any questions you have. We’ll also help you enroll in the best plan for you and your family. We have multilingual navigators at certain locations offering services in Somali, Spanish, Somali, Arabic, and Swahili. During COVID19, we recommend Minnesotans call us for assistance at 1855-566-7873.
Enrolling for 2021 health insurance coverage is easy:
- Go to our website to set up your own in-person or phone appointment: www.brivahealth.com
- Or call us at 1-855-5MNSure (66-7873) to schedule a phone appointment to guarantee the time slot you want
- For those unable to reach us over the phone, walk-in for a same-day appointment at one of our convenient locations around Minneapolis or St. Cloud, weekdays 9AM to 5PM.
If you are looking for 2020 coverage, 2020 federal health insurance is still available for individuals and families who meet certain requirements, as outlined below.
- Special Enrollment Period: If you lose your existing coverage, have a baby, change your residential address, get married, or meet the requirements for another qualifying event.
- Medicaid or Children’s Health Insurance Program: These free or low-cost plans may be available for qualifying elderly, children, individuals with disabilities, and low-income individuals.