Health Insurance Enrollment Period for 2023-2024
The Open Enrollment period for 2024 starts on November 1, 2023, and ends on January 15, 2024. Minnesotans needing private health plan must sign up for coverage by January 15, 2024, and plans sold during Open Enrollment start as early as January 1, 2024.
Briva Health MNsure enrollment navigators are available to answer any questions you have. We’ll also help you enroll in the best plan for you and your family. We have multilingual navigators at certain locations offering services in Somali, Spanish, Somali, Arabic, and Swahili.
Enrolling for 2023 - 2024 health insurance coverage is easy:
- Go to our website to set up your own in-person or phone appointment: www.brivahealth.com
- Or call us at 1-855-5MNSure (66-7873) to schedule a phone appointment to guarantee the time slot you want
- For those unable to reach us over the phone, walk-in for a same-day appointment at one of our convenient locations around Minneapolis or St. Cloud, weekdays 9AM to 5PM.
If you are looking for 2023 coverage, 2023 federal health insurance is still available for individuals and families who meet certain requirements, as outlined below.
- Special Enrollment Period: If you lose your existing coverage, have a baby, change your residential address, get married, or meet the requirements for another qualifying event.
- Medicaid or Children’s Health Insurance Program: These free or low-cost plans may be available for qualifying elderly, children, individuals with disabilities, and low-income individuals.